20 Side Hustles You Can Do Without Burning OutSep 03, 2023
Hello Stoic Investors,
Today I want to talk about extra money.
Because income has no cap.
And when you’re trying to build wealth, you need all the help you can get.
You can do a lot by cutting down on your expenses.
But you can do even more by increasing your income (and using that extra money to fund investments).
According to Sidehustlenation, roughly 39% of Americans have more than one revenue source.
How much do they earn?
The average side hustle brings in $1,122 a month, but the median income is much lower — just $200 a
Don’t let this discourage you.
Remember, an extra $200 per month invested grows to +$1,000,000 in 40 years (assuming a 10% annual
So, what are these side-hustlers doing?
The best thing about this?
It can all be done from the comfort of your own home.
That being said, here are 20 more ideas you can try.
20 side hustle ideas you can try at home
1. Freelance writing
2. Virtual assistance
3. Online tutoring
4. Graphic design
5. Social media management
6. Content creation (blogs, videos, podcasts)
7. E-commerce (selling products online)
8. Web development
9. Remote bookkeeping
10. Transcription services
11. Online consulting/coaching
12. Digital marketing services
13. Handmade crafts and art sales
14. Virtual event planning
15. Affiliate marketing
16. Language translation
17. Online survey participation
18. Stock photography
19. Online fitness coaching
20. Remote software or app development
One more tip.
If you can find a way to align this with your passions the results can be spectacular.
I read about it all the time.
People who turn their passion to business.
And their business to freedom.
You can do it too.
So, note down these points and start earning today:
1. The average side hustle brings in $1,122 a month
2. An extra $200 per month can grow to +$1,000,000
3. It’s best if you align your passions with your side hustle