50 Easy Side Hustles For BeginnersMay 21, 2023
Hello Stoic Investors,
Today I want to talk about scaling. The more you invest, the faster you scale. But in order to do so, you need more income.
We live in beautiful times.
If you’re reading this, you have access to the internet, which is the foundation of most modern side hustles.
Internet + desire = money
It really is as simple as that.
But it’s often hard to find the right side hustle.
They might be too complex, time demanding or expensive.
Let’s avoid that, shall we?
Here are 50 side hustles that don’t require any up-front money.
50 Big Ideas
1. Freelance writing or editing
2. Social media management or content creation
3. Virtual assistance or administrative tasks
4. Website design or development
5. Graphic design services
6. Online tutoring or teaching
7. Transcription or captioning services
8. Data entry or analysis
9. Online research services
10. Translation services
11. Voiceover services
12. Podcast editing or production
13. Blogging or vlogging
14. Affiliate marketing
15. Online surveys or focus groups
16. Market research
17. Customer support or chat agent
18. Website or app testing
19. Moderation or community management
20. Resume or cover letter writing services
21. Bookkeeping or accounting services
22. Dropshipping or ecommerce store management
23. Digital product creation or sales
24. Print-on-demand merchandise sales
25. Domain flipping or website flipping
26. Ad management or optimization services
27. Search engine optimization (SEO) services
28. Copywriting or copyediting services
29. Proofreading or editing services
30. Transcription or captioning services
31. Content marketing or content strategy services
32. Course creation or teaching
33. Coaching or consulting services
34. Event planning or coordination services
35. Project management or coordination services
36. Lead generation or lead nurturing services
37. Email marketing or newsletter writing services
38. Podcast or video editing services
39. Music production or mixing services
40. Voiceover or narration services
41. Audiobook production or narration services
42. Software or app development
43. Game development or design
44. UX/UI design or user research services
45. D modeling or animation services
46. Digital art or illustration services
47. Photography or videography services
48. Stock photo or video sales
49. Live streaming or video hosting services
50. Website or app security testing.
If you’re still with me, let me tell you why you need one.
The power of extra money
"A side hustle can be the difference between living paycheck to paycheck and achieving financial independence." - Tonya Rapley
I think this quote says it all. But just in case you’re still skeptical, here is an example:
$500/month invested in an S&P500 index fund for 30 years grows to: $1,130,244
$600/month invested in an S&P500 index fund for 30 years grows to: $1,356,293
That’s a $226,049 difference!
But the big question is…
Where do I start?
Before you start exploring, I have a great suggestion for you.
Do not overdo it.
You simply can’t be the best at everything.
So I’d suggest you stick to one or maybe two side hustles. And get really good at it!
That being said, here is a quick three-step strategy to find your next adventure:
1. Identify your skills and passions:
Start by identifying what skills and passions you have that you can leverage to create a side hustle.
2. Research your market:
Once you have identified your skills and passions, research your market to determine if there is a demand for your services or products.
3. Start small and iterate:
Start your side hustle on a small scale and iterate as you go. Test your idea with a few clients or customers to see what works and what doesn't. Use feedback to refine your offering and improve your marketing strategy.
Now that you have a strategy, I don’t want to hear any more excuses.
So, note down these points and start building a side hustle today:
- Internet + desire = money
- $100 extra per month can grow into $226,049 in 30 years